Suite 1, 17-19 Mooramba Rd
Dee Why NSW 2099
ABN 12 605 138 243
Ph: (02) 9982 1773
The Dyslexia Support and Learning Centre is dedicated
to helping anyone with literacy difficulties.
- Multi-Sensory Structured Language (MSL) sessions (Orton-Gillingham Approach)
- We use a range of evidence based, multi-sensory strategies and resources.
- Individualised programs are created for each student which is explicit, direct, cumulative and focuses on the structure of language (structured literacy) and follows the science of learning.
- Our session's are fun, positive with a focus on praise to build confidence.
- We teach our students to touch type and use Assistive Technology where applicable
- Phone Consultations for parents are available on request.
Resources utilised are evidence-based and decodable readers including;
Nessy, Word Shark, Toe by Toe, Alpha to Omega, Explode the Code, Megawords, Writing Skills, The Writing Rope and Writing Matters.